A new Advent video series explores who Jesus really is
“Jesus understands our weaknesses and sins; and he forgives us if we allow ourselves to be forgiven.” – Pope Francis
You are not alone — Jesus is always with you, and He gets it; He’s been there. He really understands the human state and has experienced our sufferings. In this installment of the #JesusIS Advent series by Redeemed Online, Fr. Dave Pivonka, TOR, explains how Jesus is weak, all for the love of humanity.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!