Fan favorites from around the world, brought to you on the feast of St. Cecilia.
And she was born with a twofold mission: promoting Catholic artists, and more broadly, promoting music that is good, true, and beautiful.
For one year we have been featuring the top Catholic artists from across the world, including your favorite seasoned veterans and bright, new up-and-coming singers and songwriters.
And now it is time to recognize your favorites, the best of the best, in the first Cecilia Music Awards.
Their languages and musical styles vary, but each of them draws from the riches of our human experience and the depths of our faith creating beautiful music that inspires the soul.
So, here they are, the Top Catholic Music Artists of 2016, chosen by you, ordered by country:
Alanna Marie Boudreau
MALTA / AUSTRALIA
Michael Patrick Kelly
To keep up with the latest from your favorite artists and to find new music every day, like and follow Cecilia on Facebook.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!