Hard to believe that all the “instruments” used to create this piece come from the piano itself
Let them praise His name with dancing; Let them sing praises to Him with timbrel and lyre. (Psalm 149:3)
Need to work off some of those Christmas treats? Grab a partner and dance to this upbeat rendition of Beethoven’s 7th, Movement 2, performed in a Cuban Rumba style, with all instruments created by the piano itself.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!