“Yeah, what is with that?”
Everyone has their obsessions, sure, but is there something that people you know seem to be obsessed with that you just don’t get?
We pitched the question to the corners of Twitter, and the response was overwhelming! Most times we were like, “Yeah, what is with that?” but a few times we slammed down our phones in shock that people weren’t on board with some things that are clearly obsession-worthy.
So, what is something people are obsessed with that you just don’t get?
Just keep swiping until it does something!
You obviously haven’t had the Animal Fries!
“Sad Beep” – R2D2
Put your obsession in a box to the left …
Just hose them down …
Furthermore, you’re right!
And the rose goes to …
Trust me, lavender will make your baby sleep through the night!
Meow. Meow meow. Meow!
Did you notice anything from this list you’re totally obsessed with? Or, better yet, is there something your friends and family are obsessed with that didn’t make the list, and you just don’t get it?
Let us know in the comments below!
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!