This is one earworm we don’t mind getting stuck in our heads.
Read more: Marie Miller has a tall order but admits it’s up to God
With a strong vocal, which we’ve come to expect of Miller, the love song questions whether losing yourself in a relationship can also cause you to become lost and disoriented. Her hook is emotional and catchy, while being surrounded by her talented friends only adds to the intimacy.
Follow Cecilia–Aleteia’s music page–on Facebook!
Name: Marie Graciela Miller
Hometown: Dallas, Texas
Current City: Washington, D.C.
Latest Album: Letterbox (2017)
Fun Fact: A lifelong musician, the multi-talented Miller is proficient in guitar, mandolin, piano and bouzouki. She has released 2 singles since her debut song “Cold” reached the Christian Music charts. In 2013, she released the single “You’re Not Alone,” which was downloaded over 100,000 times on Amazon. Her song “6’2,” featured at Cecilia Music, was also featured on ABC’s Dancing With The Stars. In 2015, Marie played for Pope Francis along with an audience of 750,000 at the Festival of Families in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!