Fr. Rob Galea brings a hint of soul to an increasingly popular devotion.
If you are a practitioner of the Divine Mercy devotion this could serve you well as a way to shake up your prayer life. Of course, if you aren’t, you may still find that Fr. Rob’s arrangement can make a long car ride quite peaceful and contemplative.
This piece is yet another throwback to a time when composers strove to leave their own mark on the Christian songbook. We hope that Fr. Rob’s music will inspire the next generation to continue to explore faith through melody.
Follow Cecilia–Aleteia’s music page–on Facebook!
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!