Noah, the 3-year-old son of singer Michael Buble, is recovering from liver cancer.
Happily, the couple recently announced on Facebook: “We are so grateful to report that our son Noah has been progressing well during his treatment and the doctors are very optimistic about the future for our little boy … We thank God for the strength he has given all of us.”
Lopilato maintains that his family became even stronger by supporting Noah through his fight with cancer, explaining “it was something that has united us a lot as a family. God exists.” It is a great example of how families are at their strongest in times of immense anguish: pulling together to help each other through, offering their love, prayers, and a shoulder to cry on.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!