Get ready to clap along.
“King in His Kingdom” is a call to faith for those who are lost, or feel as though they are undeserving. With ringing chords that almost feel like a dinner-bell, he invites everyone to come to “the banquet.” Throughout the piece, he leads a church full of people to clap the beat. While this can make a song feel campy, here it gives the impression of joyful applause at the return to church of a wayward soul.
Follow Cecilia–Aleteia’s music page–on Facebook!
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!