In heaven and on earth
Tomlin is very adept at creating arena-worthy faith anthems. Had there been no music video, the image in our minds would be of thousands of faithful, hands raised and singing along.
Rather than being exploratory, his lyrics recite the truths of faith and speak of the comfort derived from returning to God. It’s a little early in the week to sing along with the Hallelujahs, but this one will make great Easter morning music:
Will finally see
The dead will rise
On the shores of eternity
The trump will sound
The angels will sing
Follow Cecilia–Aleteia’s music page–on Facebook!
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!