Included in his most recent album, “Saints and Sinners,” “Because he lives” is indeed a powerful anthem/march celebrating the Resurrection.
But if you haven’t seen him (and if you’ve missed his seven solo albums as well) — or you, know, even if you are a longtime fan — make sure you turn up the volume on this beautiful live rendition of his song “Because He Lives,” included in his seventh studio album, Saints and Sinners.
Follow “Cecilia”–Aleteia’s music page–on Facebook!
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!