All Sons and Daughters can really rock a hymn.
“All praise be to God, Always, now and forever!”
All Sons and Daughters’ “This My Inheritance” is a rocking hymn with triumphant verse and an easy chorus. The addition of a choir in the refrain works perfectly and builds the song well.
We wouldn’t be surprised if we found this song in a hymnal, and it would probably sound just as good with a more intimate arrangement of piano or organ with a church choir or even just parishioners.
So sit back and enjoy this lovely music video full of scenic shots of Rome and the Vatican.
Follow Cecilia–Aleteia’s music page–on Facebook!
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!