Dates set in May and September
The relics will be on display to the public between liturgical celebrations at six spots in May and another six in September.
See the full tour schedule here:
The May stops are: Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Denver, Lincoln, Los Angeles, and Arlington.
The September stops are: New York, La Crosse, Milwaukee, Bridgeport (two locations), and Saginaw.
Additional locations and dates will be communicated at a later time.
The tour is being sponsored by the Saint Pio Foundation.
Learn more about Padre Pio at Aleteia here, including his tips for fighting the devil and his secret wound that was more painful than the other wounds of the stigmata. Plus, did you know actor Joe Mantegna has a devotion to this saint?
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!