“Keep It Moving” video wins award at Tribeca Film Festival
“When they feel that. That’s a big deal. That’s the time when they come alive,” says choreographer Chris Fonseca, who is deaf himself.
Fonseca teaches a hip-hop dance class to the hearing and non-hearing. This video, entitled “Chris Fonseca: Keep It Moving” was sponsored by Smirnoff Ice, and recently won the Tribeca Film Festival award for branded content.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!