Aimee is so full of promise, and only 18 years old.
Ministerio Kaivos is a record label out of the Dominican Republic. The name Kaivos comes from the Greek “Kainos” which means “to renew” or “to do something new.” The term speaks to the spiritual path which Ministerio Kaivos has set upon: “to situate ourselves in our reality by opening ourselves to the newness that God can do in us.” The company has adopted the biblical quotation Revelation 21: 5, “Behold, I make all things new,” as their mission and features a variety of young artist.
Follow Cecilia–Aleteia’s music page–on Facebook!
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!