Songwriter, scientist, and personality, oh my …
As a musician, Ada prides herself on producing “100% Gospel music.” Now, her version of “Gospel” may not be what American ears would expect, but her music is charged with an electric faith and magnetic joy that is bound to draw people to her honest testimonies. Her song “Jesus (You Are Able)” helped win her “Song Writer of 2016” at the prestigious “Loveworld Music Awards.”
As a producer of Christian music, Ada has the chance to touch many with her spiritual messages, and indeed she has. In an interview with Nigerian Tribune, she spoke about a couple of instances:
Which of the testimonies as a result of your song has been your most moving?
So many. Currently, especially on two of my songs ‘Only You Jesus’ and ‘I Testify’ there are two testimonies coming to mind now. There was a woman who was going to take her life because of a life-threatening condition she had struggled with for many years. Just as she was about to take her life, she heard my music, and was immobilized till her children came in and saw her in that position. The second one was about another lady who was in labor for over a day and the doctors told her to get ready for surgery. Then her sister sent her the track ‘I Testify’ and she started declaring she had a testimony. She had her baby that same night. I have countless.
Follow Cecilia–Aleteia’s music page–on Facebook!
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!