It’s almost a shame his voice will deepen.
His voice is quite lovely, a boy soprano with a wide range and a clear strong sound. Half the battle with children of his age is teaching them to support from their core, and not to fall into the trap of creating vibrato in the throat, which can lead to vocal nodes later in life. Alexandre does not have this problem and from his technique, must have been very well trained.
Follow Cecilia–Aleteia’s music page–on Facebook!
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!