Light-bearing Christophers (via Tony Rossi) pull up a berth right next to physician and history buff Tod Worner.
In the midst of all the redesigning, we are happy to announce the addition of two new blogs, Tod Worner’s “Catholic Thinking” and The Christophers’ “Light One Candle,” administered by the busy Tony Rossi.
These are particularly good fits for Aleteia: Tod Worner brings an ability to write on a broad range of issues with a distinctive perspective; as a physician he is able to address the world as it is, and as he has encountered it up close and personal, but as a bibliophile and history buff, he is also able to pull out something from the past that can help us to process the realities of the day, always with an eye toward the health of the soul.
The Christophers, on the other hand, have built their entire work on promoting what is good, and beautiful, and true within the world of news, sports and entertainment. Founded on the principal that “It is better to light one candle than curse the darkness,” all of their stories, podcasts, interviews, and publications — so ably and affably presented by Tony Rossi — bring the light. When the news has got you down, or you begin to wonder where all the good people have gone, hit the “Light One Candle” blog to be refreshed and reassured that there are a lot of good people in the world, being the light that the darkness cannot overcome.
Aleteia reports, and reminds, and reveals, and Aleteia blogs, too. We rejoice to be able to add Tod Worner and Tony Rossi, these two excellent writers, to our roster.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!