Her audition for ‘The Voice Kids’ caught 2 judges.
Josiane spoke of the bond music has formed between her and her father in an interview with Radio-Canada:
“All the music I do is accompanied by my father. It was he who taught me. It was he who made me begin, which made me want to make music. […] It makes me very heartened to share the stage with my father because it is not something that everyone has the chance to do. We have a lot of fun together,” explains Josiane Comeau.
Ultimately, she was eliminated in the first round of battles, but her audition left us looking forward to her development in the years to come.
Follow Cecilia–Aleteia’s music page–on Facebook!
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!