The sci fi flick expands the cult universe formed in 1982.
It looks like Robin Wright will be playing Gosling’s superior officer and we were thrilled to see Harrison Ford reprising yet another role from his youth, this time as Rick Deckard. Perhaps we will finally get a definitive answer as to whether or not he is a human, as many people thought the ending to the original Blade Runner left the audience guessing.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!