“This Little Light of Mine” has a wonderful music video.
Her rendition of “This Little Light of Mine” is sweet and intimate. Her quiet tone is fitting for the piece and the gentle accompaniment is perfectly suited to the images of rural landscapes and ramshackle housing.
The accompanying film is the gem of this piece. It is a testament to her devotion to the cause that Heller used her music video as a platform to advertise the good works that World Vision does in impoverished areas.
World Vision is an Evangelical Christian humanitarian aid, development and advocacy organization that is present in more than 90 countries worldwide. Their activities include emergency relief, education, health care, economic development, and promotion of justice.
Follow Cecilia–Aleteia’s music page–on Facebook!
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!