The undercover video can be seen below.
While it is no longer available on YouTube, the video can be seen here.
The Center for Medical Progress’ David Daleiden and his colleague Sandra Merritt are facing 14 felony charges in California for recording “confidential communications.”
The National Review reported that Judge William Orrick ordered Daleiden and his attorneys to appear at a June 14 hearing to consider holding CMP in contempt for releasing the video footage yesterday.
Before the judge issued the order, YouTube had already removed the video for violating the site’s Terms of Service agreement.
Support Aleteia takes a minute
If you’re reading this article, it’s precisely thanks to your generosity and to that of many other people like you that make possible the evangelization project of Aleteia. Here some numbers:
- 20 million of users around the world read Aleteia.org every month.
- Aleteia is published daily in eight languages: French, English, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish and Slovenian.
- Each month, our readers view more than 50 million pages.
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia’s social media pages.
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos.
- All of this work is carried out by 60 people working full-time and approximately 400 other collaborators (writers, journalists, translators, photographers…).
As you can imagine, behind these numbers there is a big effort. We need your support so we can keep offering this service of evangelization to everyone, regardless of where they live or what they can afford to pay.
Support Aleteia from as little as $1 – and only takes a minute. Thank you!