The undercover video can be seen below.
While it is no longer available on YouTube, the video can be seen here.
The Center for Medical Progress’ David Daleiden and his colleague Sandra Merritt are facing 14 felony charges in California for recording “confidential communications.”
The National Review reported that Judge William Orrick ordered Daleiden and his attorneys to appear at a June 14 hearing to consider holding CMP in contempt for releasing the video footage yesterday.
Before the judge issued the order, YouTube had already removed the video for violating the site’s Terms of Service agreement.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!