A happy marriage is a long conversation that always seems too short
BONUS: Your night-before music playlist
Stay in a happy, calm and confident mindset by adding a few of these songs to your night-before (or morning of!) wedding playlist:
Stuck Like Glue – Sugarland
Sugar – Maroon 5 (Check out their wedding themed video below. You’ll be singing along in no time!)
I wanna dance with somebody (somebody who loves me) – Whitney Houston
This will be – Natalie Cole
Marry You – Bruno Mars
Friday I’m in Love – The Cure
Lovefool – the Cardigans
Everything – Michael Buble
Fly me to the moon – Frank Sinatra
Lucky – Colby Caillat and Jason Mraz
What a Wonderful World – Louis Armstrong
When you say nothing at all – Ronan Keating
Support Aleteia takes a minute
If you’re reading this article, it’s precisely thanks to your generosity and to that of many other people like you that make possible the evangelization project of Aleteia. Here some numbers:
- 20 million of users around the world read Aleteia.org every month.
- Aleteia is published daily in eight languages: French, English, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish and Slovenian.
- Each month, our readers view more than 50 million pages.
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia’s social media pages.
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos.
- All of this work is carried out by 60 people working full-time and approximately 400 other collaborators (writers, journalists, translators, photographers…).
As you can imagine, behind these numbers there is a big effort. We need your support so we can keep offering this service of evangelization to everyone, regardless of where they live or what they can afford to pay.
Support Aleteia from as little as $1 – and only takes a minute. Thank you!