We’ve been carrying our car seats wrong, and killing our backs in the process.
She explains how simply switching the hand placement is “a completely different change in how I’m using my body, to be able to use and distribute this weight from this carrier to be able to carry it around.” This video has been shared over 52,000 times with many tagging their friends who are new moms to help them out.
In an update, Dr. Puente encouraged women to see their personal doctor first “if you would like to ensure you are fit to perform actions like the one shown here.”
I’m sure many moms (and their backs) will thank her for this video in the long run.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!