This musical event for people with learning disabilities is going viral!
The festival was held at Petty Pool Vocational School and was arranged by the students as part of a Social Action Project. The festival itself was attended by 350 students from nine special education schools, and Nicola Colenso, director of student services at Petty Pool, says, “it’s gone big.”
Video coverage of the festival went viral quickly with the video being seen by nearly 5 million people.
You can watch the video below.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!