See him in action helping God’s creatures in need.
Though the rescuers place as many cats as possible into loving homes, there are some that cannot adjust to domestic life. But these cats are still looked after by Griffin and Papiernik, who provide them with food and get as many as possible spayed and neutered.
When Shon first expressed interest in helping with the street cats, his aunts worried that the rambunctious 5-year-old would scare them away, but, to their surprise, many of the cats were drawn to him almost immediately. Now, he helps feed and care for them every weekend, never neglecting his own ritual of dressing up as a superhero in order to do it! Batman, Superman, Spiderman — his costume changes but his excitement doesn’t.
This “superhero for animals” won’t give up until all of God’s four-legged creatures have everything they need.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!