Fr. Bill Byrne talks about the life and spiritual lessons he’s learned from his dog Roo.
“I’m a dog guy. I’ve always had dogs and I love them. And I think that one of the reasons that God put this awesome animal on the Earth was to teach us about Him,” says Fr. Byrne.
To catch more of #5ThingswithFrByrne, subscribe to his YouTube channel here.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!