Check out these adorable Instagram snaps for a glimpse at the two best buddies in action (and inaction).
Nora was badly abused by her original owners before being rescued and taken to a shelter, according to The Sun. Eventually, she was adopted by a loving family, but remained quite fearful of people because of her bad past experiences. It wasn’t until the family’s third child, Archie, was born that Nora finally warmed up to a human. According to Archie’s mom, Elizabeth Spence, Nora is nervous around just about everyone — except Archie.
The heartwarming relationship between the two is proof that the defenselessness of little babies can make even the most timid among us feel comfortable. Check out some of the images below to witness the sweet duo’s coziness.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!