This new method might be the easiest one yet!
In the video above, the demonstration takes only 37 seconds. The idea is to secure the ends of the laces into the lace holes, and then use the loops to tie them. When the ends are removed, the shoe is tied in a bow.
The original video was posted by Kristen Johnson, the blogger of Unstoppable Mother, and the video has since garnered over 5 million views. Moms everywhere have commented that their kids nailed it on the second or third try, and the story has now been covered by bloggers at Macaroni Kid and Woman’s Day.
So, if you have a little one, give it a go. Or pass it along to someone who needs it!
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!