Ask with the confidence of a child with his mother.
O most wonderful Mother,
don’t forget me
when I forget you;
don’t abandon me
when I abandon you;
Follow me with your heavenly gaze
and call me when I go away from you;
search for me when I hide;
pursue me when I flee;
compel me when I defy you;
convert me when I stand against you;
lift me up when I fall,
and lead me back along your path
when I go astray.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!