Galea’s melisma reminds us of Boyz II Men.
We especially liked how the background chorus began with female voices while Natasha sang, but grew to include male voices for Gary’s verse. The Pintos worked with Galea previoiusly on his single, “Dominoes,” which was also very impressive. We hope they collaborate again soon.
The video was made to support the Silent Night Invitation, a joint project from Catholic Super, the St. Vincent de Paul Society, Natasha and Gary Pinto, and Father Galea. They are gathering donations for the 2017 Vinnies Christmas Appeal, an Australian based charity that works to make Christmas a beautiful time of the year for children.
Follow Cecilia–Aleteia’s music page–on Facebook!
Support Aleteia takes a minute
If you’re reading this article, it’s precisely thanks to your generosity and to that of many other people like you that make possible the evangelization project of Aleteia. Here some numbers:
- 20 million of users around the world read Aleteia.org every month.
- Aleteia is published daily in eight languages: French, English, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish and Slovenian.
- Each month, our readers view more than 50 million pages.
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia’s social media pages.
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos.
- All of this work is carried out by 60 people working full-time and approximately 400 other collaborators (writers, journalists, translators, photographers…).
As you can imagine, behind these numbers there is a big effort. We need your support so we can keep offering this service of evangelization to everyone, regardless of where they live or what they can afford to pay.
Support Aleteia from as little as $1 – and only takes a minute. Thank you!