This isn’t just your same old “follow your dreams.”
Having traveled the world performing, now Madame Poole dedicates her skill to teaching young aspirants. “I think ballet teaches more than just dance,” she says. “It teaches them respect for each other.”
Madame Poole is living proof that doing what you love is not just a message for the young but for everyone. Thanks to the encouragement of her late husband, she has continued doing what she loves long after anyone thought she could, and she continues to enrich others’ lives with her craft.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!