This nature photographer’s adventures are helping to protect our flying friends.
He first began flying with the birds in order to help them migrate to safer areas, and has since dedicated his time to caring for orphaned geese.
His flights take his guest-fliers to truly extraordinary heights, allowing them unimagined proximity with nature. See how he does it in the video above.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!