You don’t want to skip over this viral video, which has been viewed over 5 million times.
“What to you practice? Do you practice anger? Because if you practice anger you will get very good at it,” he says.
And while there is no indication that this was made for the start of Lent, or even if the boy is Catholic himself, I couldn’t think of a more perfect way to start each day than spending these 2 minutes being reminded about the positive, simple changes we can make in our life that lead to joy.
Take a listen and have a blessed Lent!
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!