Tagle tackles questions taken from the liturgies of Holy Week, but which apply to all of us
The Word Exposed is producing a series of webisodes titled “Enduring Questions.”
You may hear his reflections here from Holy Thursday to Holy Saturday.
Produced by Jesuit Communications (JesCom) in partnership with Bayard Philippines, the online episodes seeks to delve deeper into certain questions mentioned in the readings and liturgy of the Holy Week: “Are you the king of the Jews”; “Do you understand what I just did for you”; “What is truth”; “My God, why have you forsaken me?”
According to the prelate, these questions are “not accidental” but rather are key to a “greater understanding” of the Paschal Mystery of Our Lord.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!