Tagle tackles questions taken from the liturgies of Holy Week, but which apply to all of us
The Word Exposed is producing a series of webisodes titled “Enduring Questions.”
You may hear his reflections here from Holy Thursday to Holy Saturday.
Produced by Jesuit Communications (JesCom) in partnership with Bayard Philippines, the online episodes seeks to delve deeper into certain questions mentioned in the readings and liturgy of the Holy Week: “Are you the king of the Jews”; “Do you understand what I just did for you”; “What is truth”; “My God, why have you forsaken me?”
According to the prelate, these questions are “not accidental” but rather are key to a “greater understanding” of the Paschal Mystery of Our Lord.
Support Aleteia takes a minute
If you’re reading this article, it’s precisely thanks to your generosity and to that of many other people like you that make possible the evangelization project of Aleteia. Here some numbers:
- 20 million of users around the world read Aleteia.org every month.
- Aleteia is published daily in eight languages: French, English, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish and Slovenian.
- Each month, our readers view more than 50 million pages.
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia’s social media pages.
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos.
- All of this work is carried out by 60 people working full-time and approximately 400 other collaborators (writers, journalists, translators, photographers…).
As you can imagine, behind these numbers there is a big effort. We need your support so we can keep offering this service of evangelization to everyone, regardless of where they live or what they can afford to pay.
Support Aleteia from as little as $1 – and only takes a minute. Thank you!