You won’t believe their Broadway caliber talent … and watch how the baby joins in at the end!
“Music has been a unifying thing in our family,” Jayson LeBaron told KUTV. “We’ve all grown up singing together and we all married musically talented people.” He explained that his father is a pianist and his mom has served as his and his siblings’ music director. “We all got involved with musical theater and did a lot of shows in high school and college.”
And it totally shows. Their singing experience is impressively evident in the video, which was posted on Facebook by Jayson’s brother Jordan, and has received 5.2 million views and counting.
“Anyone looking to do Les Miserables for their next show?” Jordan captioned the video. “Better yet … anyone looking for an entire cast? This is ‘One Day More,’ he writes, before going on to credit his siblings, siblings-in-law and wife for their outstanding voices.
The three-and-a-half-minute recording is worth every second, showing the charming unity of the family’s multiple generations, complete with adorably squirmy grandchildren. Take a look!
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!