Is there something you do regularly to improve your life?
A recent survey shows that among Americans who identify as “Christian and/or spiritual” going outdoors is their top method of practicing self-care.
According to a recent Barna poll, one in four Christians or “spiritual” adults spend time in nature to help aid reflection. Second to the great outdoors, is reading books on spiritual topics.
Launch the slideshow to see the other ways Christians and “spiritual” Americans practice self-care.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!