This prayer is often prayed for marriages that are in trouble.
Nevertheless, in spite of being forgotten, anyone who did pray to St. Jude in faith was rewarded with miraculous intervention. Hence, ever since he has become a favorite saint of many who are in desperate need.
Among the many prayers to him, a popular one is a prayer to St. Jude for the healing of relationships. This is especially the case for marriages that are in trouble and need divine intervention.
If you are in need of some heavenly help with your troubled relationship, ask St. Jude for help. He understands what it means to be misunderstood and forgotten.
St. Jude, we have problems in our relationship.
Beg almighty God to give us the light to see ourselves and each other as we really are.
Help us to grow daily in self-knowledge and mutual love while at the same time developing our potential to love and be loved.
Help us, St. Jude, to see and root out every manifestation of selfishness, vanity, and childish self-seeking those hidden enemies of love and maturity.
Show us that by learning to love and being filled with love we may compliment and nurture each other as we share our lives together.
Looking for more prayers? Check out our page of “Prayers for a Particular Need.”
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!