These photos reveal a captivating young woman, both in life and after death.
The experience changed Bernadette forever. She later sought the seclusion of a convent to deflect any special attention she received because of the visions. She led a holy life on earth, and after death, her body was found to be miraculously incorrupt.
Here are several remarkable photographs that reveal a beautiful young woman, both in life and after death.
Click “Launch the slideshow” in the image below:
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!