Every mother symbolizes Her, every womb giving life incarnates Her and brings Her among us …
On Facebook, he spoke beautifully of the role of the Virgin Mary and also of the shrine:
Meanwhile, the Facebook page of the Sanctuary had a picture to share of Bocelli, walking on his knees, as the faithful do to show their devotion and spirit of sacrifice in shrines around the world.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!