Students at Benedictine College want to inspire other young people with this video featuring Pope John Paul II.
The biggest questions in life are also the scariest to confront. What if we ask the question and no one answers?
That’s when we need hope. That’s when we need our lives to be filled to overflowing with hope to propel us forward each day and to settle our hearts in peace at night.
A new student group at Benedictine College is seeking to inspire young people with hope in order to pursue lives of greatness by reflecting on the wisdom of Pope John Paul II, and their new video is sure to inspire you, too.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!