Pasta Grannies celebrates cooking with your grandma.
Pasta Grannies is a website and YouTube channel dedicated to finding and honoring Italian grandmothers who still want to pass on the fine art of homemade Italian pasta.
“Everyone thinks their Nonna’s cooking is the best,” Vicki writes on the website. “But will Nonna be cooking in 20 years time? Italian women (and men) are far too busy to spend time in the kitchen. […] so I thought I’d celebrate these women and their skills by filming them.”
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!