The St. Paul Center hopes to launch a revival in Catholic Scripture study.
Free of charge, the course can be taken at one’s own pace. The instructor’s stated objectives are:
- To learn the basic Catholic principles for reading Scripture.
- To learn about God’s covenants in the Bible, and to understand their significance for reading and interpreting the Bible.
- To learn the broad outlines of the books of the Bible and to understand their place in the story of salvation told in the Bible.
Materials needed: The Bible, and it is recommended that students obtain a copy of Scott Hahn’s A Father Who Keeps His Promises.
To take the course, click here.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!