“The idea is to work together to form open-minded children who are free of the widespread prejudice that says that in order to be worthy you have to be competitive, aggressive, and hard on others — and especially hard on those who are different, foreigners, or who in some way appear to be an obstacle to your own self-affirmation.”
10 Wise words from Pope Francis about bullying
Dolors Massot - published on 05/23/18
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in seven languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!