Thursday is World Day of Prayer for our brothers and sisters of that land
This feast has been lived since Benedict XVI’s pontificate as a World Day of Prayer for the Church in China.
This feast invites us to be spiritually joined with all the Catholic faithful who live in China. Let us pray to Our Lady for them, so that they may live faith with generosity and serenity, and so that they may be able to carry out concrete gestures of fraternity, harmony and reconciliation, in full communion with the Successor of Peter.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!