A lot of people are suffering quietly and some are taking to social media to break taboos and get the conversation going.
These Twitter users are letting us in to what they deal with on a daily basis…
Sharing experiences is a great first step, but it doesn’t end there. How does mental illness affect you or someone you know? May isn’t over yet; use this awareness month to find out how you can be a better advocate for yourself and for your loved ones.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!