Companies are taking the excitement of the sonogram one step further.
Thanks to some new technology, parents can now hold a 3D print model of their little one.
The Russian company Embryo 3D uses ultrasound images to create a 3D model of unborn children. Seeing one’s child on an ultrasound for the first time is always a miraculous moment, but these models are taking it a step further.
You can see more in the video below.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!