The Holy Father is bringing together the leaders of the Churches of the Middle East in Bari, Italy, on July 7
Aleteia is answering the pope’s call and inviting you to join us.
The Holy Father has convoked an ecumenical prayer meeting on July 7 in Bari, Italy, with the participation of the patriarchs and leaders of the Churches and Christian communities of the Middle East.
In the lead-up to this meeting, Aleteia is hosting a 30-day prayer campaign. Please join us!
Prayer isn’t something theoretical. It’s a very concrete commitment. In response to the Pope’s exhortation, Aleteia offers you the possibility of joining this worldwide prayer chain for persecuted Christians.
Show your commitment to prayer during this month of preparation for the pope’s meeting in Bari.
Support Aleteia takes a minute
If you’re reading this article, it’s precisely thanks to your generosity and to that of many other people like you that make possible the evangelization project of Aleteia. Here some numbers:
- 20 million of users around the world read Aleteia.org every month.
- Aleteia is published daily in eight languages: French, English, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish and Slovenian.
- Each month, our readers view more than 50 million pages.
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia’s social media pages.
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos.
- All of this work is carried out by 60 people working full-time and approximately 400 other collaborators (writers, journalists, translators, photographers…).
As you can imagine, behind these numbers there is a big effort. We need your support so we can keep offering this service of evangelization to everyone, regardless of where they live or what they can afford to pay.
Support Aleteia from as little as $1 – and only takes a minute. Thank you!