The Holy Father is bringing together the leaders of the Churches of the Middle East in Bari, Italy, on July 7
Aleteia is answering the pope’s call and inviting you to join us.
The Holy Father has convoked an ecumenical prayer meeting on July 7 in Bari, Italy, with the participation of the patriarchs and leaders of the Churches and Christian communities of the Middle East.
In the lead-up to this meeting, Aleteia is hosting a 30-day prayer campaign. Please join us!
Prayer isn’t something theoretical. It’s a very concrete commitment. In response to the Pope’s exhortation, Aleteia offers you the possibility of joining this worldwide prayer chain for persecuted Christians.
Show your commitment to prayer during this month of preparation for the pope’s meeting in Bari.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!