These photos reveal the humble shepherd children behind the prophetic visions of Fatima.
The contents of those visions were seen as surprisingly prophetic and many around the world have been drawn to God through a renewed devotion to the Immaculate Heart of Mary that these visions promoted.
Here are several rarely seen photographs of these children, highlighting the reality that God prefers to work through the weak and lowly of society to communicate his messages.
Click “Launch the slideshow” in the image below:
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!