“Through images, movement, and music, the video makes the pope’s call come alive.”
The video was put together by the Migrants and Refugees section of the Vatican’s new Dicastery for Integral Human Development, which the pope oversees directly.
The video was produced by La Machi, the same organization that does the pope’s monthly video presentations of his prayer intentions.
Father Michael Czerny, the Holy Father’s right-hand in overseeing the Migrants and Refugee section, said that with this video, “Pope Francis gives the Christian and current answer to the great challenge of our era: vulnerable migrants. Through images, movement, and music, the video makes the pope’s call come alive.”
Check it out:
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!