Traveling can be stressful, so pull this out before you leave and return to it along the way …
This brief prayer from Madonna House Apostolate — a Catholic community of lay men, women, and priests founded in 1947 by Baroness Catherine Doherty in Combermere, Ontario — can help put you in the right mindset to approach your travels with peace of heart:
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you. Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus.
Our Lady of Combermere, pray for us.
Our Lady of the Way, pray for us.
St. Raphael, pray for us.
St. Frances of Rome, pray for us.
St. Joseph Cupertino, pray for us.
St. Martin de Porres, pray for us.
Our Lady of [the place where you are], pray for us.
May Our Lady cover us with the mantle of her love and keep us safe, and bring us first to our earthly home and then to that of her Son in heaven.
If you’re reading this article, it’s thanks to the generosity of people like you, who have made Aleteia possible.
Here are some numbers:
- 20 million users around the world read Aleteia.org every month
- Aleteia is published every day in eight languages: English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovenian
- Each month, readers view more than 50 million pages
- Nearly 4 million people follow Aleteia on social media
- Each month, we publish 2,450 articles and around 40 videos
- We have 60 full time staff and approximately 400 collaborators (writers, translators, photographers, etc.)
As you can imagine, these numbers represent a lot of work. We need you.
Support Aleteia with as little as $1. It only takes a minute. Thank you!